English

søndag 22. januar 2017

Long time no see and why I love Altenew

It's been a long time since I felt like blogging. It's not lack of interst but of energy. Living with chronical illness often makes everyday life more than enough for me to handle. But after trying new medication and going on a gluten free diet - my energy level is better than for many years. Still there are days that are a struggle to get through, but for most days I have a bit energy to be creative.

Lately I've fallen in love with Altenew's products. I ordered a big load of stamp sets and matching dies and ink this fall. And then I won their #AltenewBest2016 contest on Instagram, and could shortly after add a new stamp and die set to my collection. 
#Altenewbest2016 Instagram winner


What I love about them, you might ask? Well, I really love their layered stamps, which make making beautiful cards so so easy. You don't need to be good at coloring stamped images, since the layered stamps does it all for you. And with their wonderful matching ink set, you can't really go wrong. But if you like to color you images, not to worry, you got that option too in most of their stamp sets, as usually on of the layers are an outline stamp. I've used both techniques on the cards above.

I've seen videos from Creativation CHA 2017, and there are some new inks from Altenew that I definitely will need to get, but also exciting new stamp sets and dies too. My collection of Altenew products will grow this year, that's for sure.

I'm not affiliated with Altenew, this is just my personal opinion.

Happy crafting!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar